Have you been charged with a criminal offence? Alice Barton will provide you effective and assertive representation in court from the bail hearing to the trial. Ms Barton represents clients charged with indictable and summary conviction offences including:
- drug possession, trafficking, production and importing;
- assaults (domestic and sexual assaults, assault with a weapon, assault causing bodily harm and aggravated assault);
- firearms and other weapons offences (possession, use, trafficking, importation, etc.);
- manslaughter, criminal negligence & attempted murder;
- sexual assault, interference and exploitation;
- uttering threats and criminal harassment;
- breaches of bail or probation; failing to attend court;
- frauds and identity theft-related offences;
- thefts, mischief, B&Es and other property offences;
- obstructing a peace officer;
- prostitution-related offences; and
- many more.
Ms Barton also represents clients on appeals from conviction, sentence or both.
Alice Barton’s office is located in Toronto and she accepts cases throughout the GTA and 905, concentrating on the Toronto, York and Durham Region courts. She will generally accept Legal Aid retainers in those areas. She will consider traveling further afield on a case-by-case basis. Contact Alice Barton.